Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Underwater castle, evil girl lives opposite us
   6:25pm || 4 February 2010
Part of this dream was good and part of it was bad. I remember we were on some adventure, there was me and 2 other guys. I found myself in a tight rope situation and was suddenly tied up by the enemy both hands up and then one of my friends comes and throws like a sharp object could hav been a sword and it cutted the ropes and my hadsn were free. We ran and then suddenly we were swimming in ocean water. I said I was going this way underwater and they parted off. WTH I was like a living fish I could breathe so long underwater wifout anything and I went so deep and explored the ocean water and to my amazement found this floating castle in the water. It looked like the UQ forgan smith building but with actual castle tops, very princess like. I entered a door between 2 pillars and it was actually a secret one entrance that involved magic coz once I went thru I was dry automatically and was on land in the castle. SO weird but there was no one around. I went to the left a bit and there was just open garden land and trees sooo pretty and the sun was shining it was mid to late afternoon. I felt like I was back in Jane Austen times. Decided that wasn't the place I wanted to go, I was searching for people so I went back right and continue on the path and then decided to go up some stairs. Then I bumped into a maid or servant I think? and they took me to this room thru white doors and inside it was like a normal play room. Wooden floor layering and plenty of babies and toddlers playing and fooling around. The oldest would have been about 4 or 5ish. And I had a really good time. I had no idea the castle was belonged to them and he said he was the prince master.
2nd part of this dream: Man I was spooked outta my pants in this one. Setting is our old house at Carindale and we had evil witches and such living just opposite at that renovating house, it has like a blue roof and white brick house. So one day I look out from upstairs living room and stare into their house, there was a girl who stood up against the back fence of the house and her eyes would turn red and her hair will be blowing and it was like she was staring at me like she wanted to kill me. She wasn't wearing exactly a black dress more like a floral dress. When her eyes turn red it felt as if I was hit my her power from her red eyes that I flew back a bit and landed on my back, I just fell down. It was soo scary. What is odd about this is its taking place like in mid day. She just had herself backed up against the wall and in a normal stance.
Another day I would get my brother to look out and tell me to stare into that house and look at the girl, he didn't believe me and instead he screamed out RIHANNA and I was like WTH? There was no girl there, but from where he looked he wasn't even facing the fence. When I ask my brother whether he knows anything about those people he tells me yea they are weird coz they at 7:30am in the morning have there lights on already. Then one day we decided to go over with my family to talk to them and find out what they get up to. I was so scared that I didn't even wanna go with them to talk but then I was like hey they are with me. Turns out they are witch students and there are 4 girls and their mum. They were really nice and showed us some of their spells and chants, they sat in a circle at the front of the house and just linked hands and had their whole peace of mind and eyes closed. Turns out that girl was just practicing by backing up against the wall saying it gives her energy.


The Treasure hunter inspired dream hands down
   4:07pm || 9 February 2010
Yup the title says it all. It was really a treasure hunt this quest we went on. There was me, Ray and mum on this mission. It was like a open temple for pray and one of the rooms had so many little buddhas statue with a box supplied at each one all around the room. In each of the stations with the buddha, he has a box where you can see buttons, sequences and a whole lotta other embrodiery material, stones jewels very used but. And gold would be produced sometimes it's very small and hard to see or tell whether it is the real thing or not other times it appears quite big. It comes outta the buddha's hand that is emgraved pic inside the centre of the box itself. Very funny we had an idea, to make it much easier and why don't people just take all the gems and stuff outta the box and then just watch for when the gold appears. Other ideas were coz every box was different some had much more gems and jewels then others it would be harder to find, coz there u had to do a lotta shuffling around the box even between the gems and jewels to find the actual gold, coz some are soo fine people overlook it. You also can't just stand at one station all day, you had to move around coz some stations are more lucky than others, will have more at a time than say the one at the corner. I found some but they were really small.

No comments:

Post a Comment