Saturday, November 21, 2009

3) Download music you can bang your head to."You definitely need some good, upbeat music," adds Scout. Alexa suggests REO Speedwagon, Blink-182, and the Steve Miller Band. While Scout, Kallie, and Mika recommend Allister, the band that supplied the music for The Sleepover. "It's perfect to dance to," says Scout.4) Have a good scare.When in doubt, always remember that a spooky prank can bump the party up a notch. That's what happened when Kallie, 16, had a few girls over to her house and watched Children of the Corn. "We have a cornfield right across the street from our house. Afterward, we were playing truth or dare, and they dared me to go into the cornfields. It was probably around midnight. I go into the cornfield only to find that my friends snuck around the back to scare me. I bolted back to the house and locked the door and was screaming."5) Skip the diet food.Pigging out on everything from pizza to ice cream to buffalo wings is half the fun of a good sleepover. So let go of your low-carb obsession (at least for one night), because the girls recommend lots of yummy sugary stuff. "You've got to have Red Vines candy. They're sooo good. And my friends and I love to make Slushies in all different flavors," says Alexa. "Don't forget the popcorn, that's a basic," adds Mika. We'll bring the extra butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment