Saturday, November 21, 2009

In my opinion the most emotional songs I know are 'Iris' by the Goo Goo dolls, 'Army of two' by the dum dums, 'Hear you me' by Jimmy eat world and 'Nothing ever happens' by Del Amitri. They are really good songs - download them
R.E.M.- "Everybody hurts" Limp Biscuit-Behind blue eyes Coldplay-Warning sign Alanis Morissete-uninvited Bette Midler-The glory of love
"Last Summer" Lostprophets Machine Head – Blank Generation
Oh, Another difficult one... emmmm Always - Bon Jovi, With Or Without You - U2, countless other Bon Jovi songs, Under The Bridge - Chilis, a number of The Calling's songs and Everybody Hurts - R.E.M
ermmm i think coldsplay ' the scientist'... Good charlottes 'emitionless' (always gets me that one does) the verve 'Bitter sweet symphony' avril lavignes 'Nobody's home' counting crows 'colorblind' and Erique iglesis (dunno how u spell it) 'Hero' .......and i no it isnt a song but
the music that plays on cheaper by the dozen when the boy runs away..its called 'classical gas' i find that one sad aswell
Wounded by Good Charlotte
Oh another one for me would be Band Aid - Do They Know Its Christmas!!!The new one is out in a couple of weeks and now they have found a US distributor i want to see everyone here going out and getting a copy or three. give it to everyone you know then get them to go out and buy more to give back to you and everyone else they know!!!Got some of the best musicians in the world involved!!!Dont worry you'll be hearing much more about it from me nearer the time!!!
Boysetsfire- "My Life in the Knife Trade"
Christmas Shoes very very sad!!! dont know who its by have y'all heard it? i cry everytime i do...
i"ll be by edwin mccain
"Adam's Song" by Blink 182, "Like A Stone" by Audioslave, "Slit Wrist Theory" by 36 Crazyfists, "3 Libras" by A Perfect Circle.
Lange Frans, Baas B, Ninthe - ZinloosDinand - Dreamer *a song for he's died wife*
"Darkness" by Disturbed
The most emotional song that I have heard is I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU ! Its the best love song ever !
Disturbed is one of my favorite bands, try Godsmack if you like Disturbed, try Godsmack - Keep AwayEDIT: Btw, one song I really like listening to and has some meaning in it for me is:3 Doors Down – Kryptonite
most of the spilled canvas, dashboard confessional, something corporate and moreim an emo kid
I'm a self-destructive piece of **** Smear me in I don't owe you a goddamn thing This life has never had the swing I don't wanna be immortal, a legend or anything 'Cause the longer I'm alive, the better off you'll beGet ready for epitome, come on and pity me... Will you kill me if I say please?
The most emotional songs for me...I bet no one has heard of, except for a few southern people.Tell Me I Was Dreaming - Travis Tritt (The video for that song made me cry the first few times I saw it.)Don't Take the Girl - Tim McGraw (Very sad song)Those are country I know, but they are good songs, if you give them a chance. I think almost every girl in my class knows "Don't Take the Girl".
Much music I can relate to is emotional for me, guess that counts for everyone.Here's another one, it's such an emotional song, the singer, Jonathan Davis is crying, and it's just emotional to me...(sorry for the cussing in the song admin):KoRn – Daddy
3 Dorns Down Kryptonite
anastacia nuber 6 i do, it just go's whitf the book i make. (it about a super hero)end for me? i think this one: You search me. You know me.You see my every move.There is nothing I could ever doTo hide myself from You.You know my thoughts, my fears and hurts,My weaknesses and pride.You know what I am going throughAnd how I feel inside.But even though You know, You will always love me.Even though You know, you'll never let me go.I don't deserve your love, but You give it freely.You will always love me, even though You know.i love this song. it's from rebecca st james.
Cannonball by Damien Rice is another very emotional song, highly recomended you go out and buy it but not the best thing to listen to if you've just broken up with someone. In fact most of his album 'O' is like that.
Get this..."Face Down" by Unloco. A band that everyone forgot about, man...I hate when that happens.
Hey guys believe it or not but i've found 1, that i find very emotinal!!A classic: The Connels with 74 – 75
Its the only song that makes me shut up besides Hilary's music!
Omg i love that song, and the most emotional song i have ever heard is 'Nobody Listened' by Delta Goodrem, very emotion charged.
Immortal Technique - Dance With The Devil
Connels -74. 75
Paul de Leeuw – FLAPPIE, Hans Teeuwen's
concrete angel sooo sad
The one that gets me all the time is P. Diddy (well Puff Daddy at the time) - I'll Be Missing You. It was played at my good friends/ex-boyfriends funeral, ya its etremely sad but i wont get into it or ill start to cry, basically he died from cancer that metastasized from his leg all over when he was only 16Other ones for me are Good Charlotte - Thank you mom, Say anything, Emotionless, SOS, Ghost of You, Truth, Mountain, WE believe, WoundedAnd Hil - Break my Heart
would have to say "A Letter To Elise" by The Cure
I think a few are..~ The Veronicas - How Long~ The Veronicas - Speechless~ The Veronicas - Heavily Broken~ Simple Plan - Untitled~ Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends (The video is sad)A few
Iris-Goo Goo DollsAmazing-Alex LloydThose two are really sad.
The Spill Canvas - The Tideit's not so much sad...but it's REALLY emotional.Frank Sinatra - My WayBrand New - Play Crack The Sky
Quite a few songs, in fact most, if not all, songs, have a lot of emotion in they way they are sung, in the words, or are based on emotions. I've picked out a few:James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover.Sad, sad song. Good song, just sad .Ronan Keating - If Tomorrow Never Comes.Not overly emotional, but emotional enough.Aerosmith - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing.Again, emotional enough.Ricky Martin - She's All I Ever Had.And now she's gone...Daniel Bedingfield - Never Gonna Leave Your Side.Aww... Savage Garden - Two Beds And A Coffee Machine.Tragic, but it's true .Simply Red - Would I Lie To You?So it's a cover, it still has that emotion.Usher - Burn.Yeah, there are emotions within the song.Adam Sandler - Somebody Kill Me.Hmm... A different kind of emotion.

[QUOTE=ozzie]Aerosmith - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing.Again, emotional enough.Savage Garden - Two Beds And A Coffee Machine.Tragic, but it's true .QUOTE]ah yes both very good but emotional

New Found Glory:"Broken Sound""Ending In Tragedy""Sonny"Yeah, NFG is actually a pretty emotional band

Sloganizer.net,

jesus of suburbia by green dayits so emotional

My Chemical Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment