Saturday, November 21, 2009

I never though that my world could have much perfectionPainful, lonesome, and a bit beatenProhibiting other people from entering my zero degree space as they pleaceI'd rather be lonely- too lazy to go think of othersWhen two people are together, do they only receive some kind of comfort?Working everything out and forgetting eveything afterwardsNever thought that there would be a day that my ending would suddenly completely changeWho will hold up my pair of powerless arms?Why am I crying?Who's wrong, who's right, feeling sorry for whomI won't cry againWho's wrong, who's right, destreesed over whomStepping into zero degree space waiting until everything breaks apartEven if love is dangerous we will confront it togetherThere's not enough time to defend against an unheard promiseHow do you want me to learn a tomorrow with more loveLeaving zero degree space everything finall breaks apartEven if love is very exhausting I will not regret itLaying down all defenses everything no longer matterEscaping from the dark world and starting a new tomorrowA new tomorowWhen two people are together, do they only receive some kind of comfort?Working everything out and forgetting eveything afterwardsNever thought that there would be a day that my ending would suddenly completely changeWho will hold up my pair of powerless arms?Why am I crying?Who's wrong, who's right, feeling sorry for whomI won't cry againWho's wrong, who's right, distreesed over whomStepping into zero degree space waiting until everything breaks apartEven if love is dangerous we will confront it togetherThere's not enough time to defend against an unheard promiseHow do you want me to learn a tomorrow with more loveLeaving zero degree space everything finall breaks apartEven if love is very exhausting I will not regret itLaying down all defenses everything no longer matterEscaping from the dark world and starting a new tomorrowA new tomorowLeaving zero degee space everything finally breaks apartEven if love is very exhausting I will not regret itLaying down all defense everything no longer mattersEscaping from the dark world and starting a new tomorrowA new world

No comments:

Post a Comment