Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PD Entry 10: Saturn House comes out victorious, selling book to disabled girl

10:01am || 20 January 2009

Another night with 2 separate dreams. Both lasted awhile and had a lot dialogue and detail which is really good! Can't remember which dream came first but I will talk bout selling book to a stranger to find out she was actually a disabled girl first because this dream was not as enjoyable as the Saturn house one! hehe basically again I can relate both these dreams to real life, firstly this dream can be related because I have been emailing back and forth to a girl also from Griffith who wants to buy both my text books. The meet place we decided for today would be at Garden City shops outside Kmart. (Actually will be going to meet her for exchange later today) anyway so I was walking to the shops (in the dream) and then outside some department store were huge blocks of sofas and there were a lot of people sitting there and I was thinking how will I know which one is her? Then I saw an available spot and the girl next to me was like hi, I was like you must be Bernadette? and ye she was. (Real life her name is that and I was sure that I had said it aloud in the dream also). So I got out the books from my bag and made 100bucks wooo! Then we got up and left and she was disabled and had injured her feet and so I kindly offered some help to her car. I can't really remember much after this so will leave it here.

Right this dream was one of my favorites. My bro and I were the leads in this dream. We were primary school kids, yesh being little again even in a dream feels so koolfabtastic! We were just walking and to our surprise we heard a lot of noise, screams and shouts of excitement like a huge sporting event was taking place just behind the hill. So we went around to check it out and it was classic old sckool as we remembered kids running in the races on the oval and 3 house colours and their support group Jupiter, Mercury and Saturn. (LOL inspiration gotta be from Sailor Moon!) We were just starring I couldn't believe it in the dream ye I was kid and little but the kids were just so small, I think I had an actual 19 year old brain in me but I was just little person. yep it was tat. After a while of being amazed at the little kids we decided we will join in the activities for the next game, so we went to the marshaling area where there was this dude who was like asking for our names checking it on the list to see if we were part of the next group of activities and he said we weren't. Then we spotted beside us some dude in white he was a young boy in his teens most likely cheering for someone and he was quite a cute guy too and then the guy told us to just ignore him haha. Then we were kept on looking at the house support group and then the announcer was clearly saying Saturn is winning with the most points! We were also so happy at the time coz we had remembered we were both in Saturn house. Then it was afternoon and all the kids were exhausted and after we had done some few races and games we were tucked in bed! On the floor but somehow after I woke up I was like in a room, the bed I was tucked into was like those in presckool! I wasn't entirely asleep but faking it coz I was just too excited but my bro was sound asleep. So the guy was tucking me into bed and I don't know how long it took him to press my blankets tightly around me but I felt harm and safe. Then sleep took over me. After a while we both woke up and realized we had to go bak home. So we got up and got changed and packed our bags and the guy was in the room next door sitting at his desk with a fire next to him, not exactly shore whether he was writing or studying. Bro waited for me downstairs coz I was a bit slow and then I went out and said goodbye and thanked him for the hospitality. This dream felt really nice, it was fun and happy ending! Safe and Sound! Lovs its!

No comments:

Post a Comment