Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Personal Dream Journal Entry 2: My Birthday Celebration!

10.43am || 5 July 2008

This dream happened on the night of Wednesday 2 July. This dream revolves around classmates and student friends. It was my birthday that night and they were gonna hav a big party at night. I think we were on a ship however didn't notice any water at all. I remember the day was spent studying. There was one room, which had the name study room or something and then 'ANITA' my name written in flashy lights like vegas lights. I had no idea why, but then when I went inside, they were having a quiet study time. I didn't know what to do and left quickly.

The dinner party that night, was very eventful. This is such a weird dream, all my dreams are weird and don't make much sense yet tie around something I have experienced or have thought much about enough to trigger a deep fantasy made belief dream. There were separate levels in the ship, you would have to walk down a flight of stairs to get to level below. It felt like a cocktail or fancy dress party, in fact the stairs were like inside the titanic ship, the carpet was like red, like very high class ball party. There was so much food spread on the table, but no one was there, maybe but I didn't notice. It's a little difficult to remember exactly what happened, it is almost a blur, I don't see myself, I see through my eyes. Funny how I still act myself in my dreams. Then I went down the stairs, there was more food, but for some reason found I couldn't eat it, that I might puke. So went down another flight of stairs to find some lesser high class sort food and ate there. That's pretty much all I remember from that dream.

The night of July 1, another dream about students and school. We were all waiting for a night exam to start, it never did. We sat there waiting for instructions from someone but nobody. We were all eager to start the exam paper, I started to scribble I think, we were all wondering what was wrong. Then we heard from someone it was cancelled. It was cancelled to the next night or a week following. We were I think on vacation, having holidays while also having this exam. We were all in teams to study for the exam. The next day we were like going for a little walk, it felt like in a remote island we were, but also having this exam to take. I think the exam was marketing research? how the? Then we talked about having a get together to study in the early morning the next day. That night I got a e-mail message with a media file of one of our group members. He was talking about ideas to discuss at the study meeting. I unfortunately was late to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment