Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PD Entry 29: I was finally sailor moon in a dream, yea I was the hero!

11:14am || 15 December 2009

I remember we were like getting off a boat, and the 'you're such a clutz' quote by tuxedo mask came up. 'But you're my clutz' LOL tat was the funniest quote haha! U could die of laughter. I don't remember actually tranforming into sailor moon at any stage but I did teleport when people I know was in danger and I was being hunted down. I think at one time I was after little rini who was running around lost. I did try so many times to teleport but it just didn't work, I had to really shout it and believe that it would happen. Ok so after we all walked along this balcony that led to this place. There were two separate building apartments where we were to stay. In the middle of it all was a gigantic lane pool and ovals separating the two blocks of apartments. More like a school, which was wat it looked like from outside. My friends most of them stayed in the other building and me and one of my close sailor team friends stayed with me in the one beside the pool. I think the 'normal' tuxedo mask was with me at the time, he told me I'm just in that building across from u, oh how sseweettt. One night there was danger happening, it was during this costume night out. Like a party thingy. We realised we were running from security and we were running towards a lift and got stuck there. My sailor mate was with me and we had to teleport and so she teleported first and then I was still trying to figure it out. We finally ended up outside the pool area where everyone was running around, trying to stay clam and have no clue what has happened. Someone told me rini is lost and so I was running around trying to find her.

No comments:

Post a Comment