Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PD Entry 12: Making tuck-shop food, driving ship and fighter plane, eating dinner at high class restaurant

8:15pm || 23 January 2009

Ok so it was a science class but the setting for today's lesson was in a park, late afternoon and there was a river as well. The teacher was our high school chemistry teacher Ms Gerry, and the students in the class were my primary mates. The task was to come up with a menu of food and present it, u may ask wats so scientific about tat? well we had to calculate each food's cost and worth and how much proportion is to be made and what ingredients are needed to make the food. Quite bizarre it felt more like a cooking class but we did measure and work with numbers. So we all brainstormed together on a white board and made the price for each of the foods we would sell. Then it was making the pizza and sandwiches and cakes and we actually had everything we needed or used magic somehow to make the utensils and all appear. We even had a grill fest outside in the park. Can't remember eating anything after the project but it was hella fun and it was definitely a success! All the gourmet delicious food!

So another dream that happened on the same night was having dinner with family friends on Chinese new year, but the strange thing was we were all dressed up like we were high authority people like I was in this big ball dress like some princess who is about to be served for a grand feast! Even weirder was the fact that we were eating at a high posh classed restaurant very fancy like western style foods were being served and even all the tables and chairs had really nice covers on them, kinda reminded me of how they set them when they have the dinner to celebrate 2 people's marriage. Anyway it was really nice, there was even lights and candles and the big chandelier to light the room up, funny thing was we were also the only customer there as well! We must have been in some sorta hotel coz upstairs we could hear people partying, singing chinese songs I think coz of chinese new year and here we are downstairs just enjoying our buffet, like we were just too high maintenance for tat sorta stuff! It was like we were a rich family and had to distance our selves from people below us. It felt kinda awkward coz we all heard the noise at the same time, like during a silent stop in the conversation flow, hahaha I remember that part, was like sipping my soup when everyone started on their main course already!

Ok so after all this happening the next day was a fun trip with old high school friends, well we had to divide into teams and each team had to take turns playing and doing the activities we were set out to do, but keeping in mind it was supposed to be a fun day! So we could expect anything! It was one team at a time, the rest of the teams had to wait for their turn on the grass, we were right next to the river, we had sorta guessed what we had to do, drive a cruise ship, well a mini boat like the ferry. Ok so when it was finally my group to go next they all sat down and were all exhausted for some reason and they asked me to take the wheel which I did, it was all smooth sailing. We had passed the first activity planned for us. Apparently we had 2 choices, one was to drive this ship or drive the fighter plane but nobody told us and now we realized we had to actually do both! I can't remember how we could find a fighter plane to go flying on when we out in some distant location, but funny enough the ship became the fighter plane! and guess who the captain was? me. yeah I was shocked too! I turned around and asked my team mates who wanted to take the front and they all looked really tired for some strange reason and so I had to. Instead of having the controls there, I was give a pad, with buttons and stuff on it and it was to control the plane and I had no clue, I just randomly started pressing buttons on this joypad, strange I don't actually remember anything written on the joypad just buttons and a map, like a map of the world, kinda fuzzy couldn't really make it out, but the plane suddenly became really fast and eventually I hit a button that made it lift off the ground... rite and how I managed to land it bak onto the water and change bak into a boat I haven't the slightest clue,it all happened too fast, but no failure which was good, we passed the day's activities! I even remember at one point the whole plane was circling, and even doing spiral nose dive but I managed to control any possible dangers which was really kool! Can't remember any more detail so we will leave it at that! It was a pretty packed and adventurous dream which had me wide awake, fully concentrated on what I was doing as I had lives in my hands! Good experience for a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment