Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PD Entry 13: draw a male portrait, getting into trouble by teacher

12:33pm || 24 January 2009

This dream was nice and turned nasty. Well I'm a kid again and they all see me as a kid but I have the adult brain as I am looking into my dream. The setting of the dream was my old primary school, Carina State School. Ya I even remember that we were in the music room and we were told by our teacher to draw our ideal boyfriend? WTH? what kinda lesson was that? I was sitting next to Amanda Rice from primary and high school, LOL. We were given colored pencils and white paper to draw on. Can't fully remember my drawing but I know it was really bad coz Im not artistic at all. I think I drew straight hair not curly, although I was thinking of drawing curly coz I can't draw any other hairstyles. So I drew a big head and I put smiling eyes and a big smily mouth! But I drew the body very small, I think I put nike shoes on the dude and colored that in. At the end of it I was pretty satisfied with my own work. The classroom was definitely the far end one next to the library, in the music room, why we had art class when we were supposed to be learning music Im not sure.

After this class we had to leave and we went into the library next door and for some reason there wasn't anyone else there, we saw the curtain separator which divides the 2 rooms in the library, they didn't want me to open it but I did anyway and to be so embarrassed their was a teacher (Mr Lobb from hight school) in there teaching his class I felt soo sorry bout doing that.

Afterwards we made our way past the computer room and then past the grade 7's room and there was a teacher (Mr Davis this time) and his students walking in 2 straight lines passing, he glanced at me awkwardly but he kept moving and so did I in opposite directions. Then as I reached the intersection (right being heading to the administration and principals office and left being lower grade classrooms) Suddenly appeared a teacher out of nowhere, I was walking alone at this time, I don't recognize who she is but she sure was really angry at me! She was yelling at me and was like you should not be walking down here, can't you see all the kids around! "You should know this by now". I was so shocked and scared at that time, I must have been myself, old they could see my actual self now, walking like a stranger in my old primary school. I quickly turned back and passed Mr Davis and his class and turned right and went down the stairs that were beside grade 1 classroom, then I continued to run past all the squares used to play handball on. I don't remember anything after that really.

No comments:

Post a Comment