Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PD Entry 18: Unclear dream I was busing most of the time... in motion dream

9:39pm || 18 March 2009

This dream has definitely come from busing everyday to and from uni. I remember gathering a big group of friends about to hop onto the ride. We were waiting, then once I was on, we had all different kinds of convos I can't remember them though, then we were going thru all kinds of bus stops, then we realised that our friend had missed it coz she didn't get on the bus. So we got all worried... lolz funny it felt like busing in the city night life, from morning till nite, it was continuous and felt really nice, the bus trip was actually really smooth like it was almost a comforting bus ride, unlike the real stuff. Darn it I should have written this as soon as I remembered the dream, that I do lack a lot of lost information, so not kool!

No comments:

Post a Comment