Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PD Entry 34: In a big mansion, trying different pools

8:54am || 31 December 2009

Suddenly I've got dreams back to back. Pretty kool, don't know what the trigger is but maybe productivity during the day leads to satisfaction for the night and you're so worked up and get into deep deep sleep. That's gotta be it. You gotta hav the mind clear just before snooze out. Anywho let's get to it. I remember mum and bro, both were really young, and so was I, probs round 7 or 8. and we were at this mansion. Nobody lived there yet I was not concerned. It was a huge big building with lots of land and it wasn't surrounded by grass land but by different pools all meters from each other and with concrete ground. There were shallow ones and deeper ones and fountain ones that were really showy and refreshing and a couple of spas too. LOL I heard we were in a deeper pool and then we saw a spa not too far off. Man I was like this is heaven. As I was walking towards the other spa after coming out of the cool water from the other side I went past one the windows and the curtain was open, well I don't think they had any curtains. The room was empty but I saw a small table and leaning against it was a guitar in it's casing. It was hilarious now I think about it. I'm like learning and obsessed with guitar. HAha

No comments:

Post a Comment