Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PD Entry 26: Sandra dream

9:33pm || 30 November 2009

My friend in OT Sandra was with me in this dream. We were sneaking out of someones house, it looked like anna and aaron's house, via their bak gate. we peaked at window just before it and they were a bunch of men talking lol we don't know wot about. Sandra called me to take this wine and carry it with you. She didn't tell me why so I just stuffed it in the bag but didn't bother to take the bag or wine coz I couldnt' be bothered. She was infront of me and was already on the other side of gate. Then I climbed over. After we exited the house, we walked along the street, not on path but on road. Then we ended up in a park and we were having like a lunch on some bench with other friends. I think they were her mum's friends. I didn't even know it was her mum till she introduced. Funny then Sandra asked me for the wine. I said I didn't have it. She was like my mum wants to try it. I had no idea tat was the case. Then she got really angry and fustrated at me. Then I wondered she hates me now which means a crazy thought dashed through my mind: will I ever get to borrow her anatomy prac notes again? It seemed so real at the time and I felt bad coz I let a good friend down.

No comments:

Post a Comment