Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PD Entry 8: Lecture Theatre but in a cinema with weird surroundings

11:53am || 17 January 2009

Last night had a weird, kinda educational dream but it was way better than those horrible nightmare scary dreams! I remember my boss from AllFlow being in this dream as well as some other random students from uni and in particular some high school peers too I clearly remember samantha! golf maniac and cassie V. I was next to them. We were waiting outside the cinemas like a real movie one and there was the red carpet and all that, like them classic 80s one but the light at the top said 'in use' as in it was raining inside some really weird things happening inside so we had to wait patiently outside, then I was like well Peter is probably wondering why we aren't in yet, then Sammie told me that he is waiting next to the entrance. Finally we were able to enter, and by that time Peter was already in his seat and I sat beside Sammie and we were given a blank coloured piece of paper and a black pen and we had to write words all over it and copy from the board, the lady was really wicked like some witch, we all kinda felt insecure, and we kept looking over each others shoulders to see what we had to write, it was like we were in a detention room and we had to copy and repeat like 100 lines haha. no one was complaining we just did as we were told. I don't really remember what we were writing down but I think I remember a few words that were written on my sheet, pharm pharm pharm, lol I have no idea is it short for pharmacist or because meant to be farm??? lol I'll leave it at here for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment