Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PD Entry 22: River course similar to crash bandicoot raceway, wondering in rain wet weather

10:06am || 2 July 2009

Ok so were all kids again, my bro I and angie do. We were with mum. I couldn't believe we were again in a tropical forest going through some pretty heavy courses.. wobbly bridges, over hanging trees and branches... we were really wet and I couldn't believe how we got into the mess. So after awhile of battling... we weren't alone there were other ppl struggling to get through the course as well but then I had my navigator with me as well... It was so hilarious.. I passed this girl who was really struggling... to hold grip.. I turned around and checked my tecnology and to my surprise she was actually a really familiar girl, I knew her from somewhere.. and that is from maple story, it showed up on my lil handy divice, she is keko112 or something.. I realised I was like tapping a computer game.. like trialling the real actual map course.. I was sooo wondering wat the hell? is my family and friends also trapped in this whirlpool.. OMG it was a real rocky adventurous ride.. I remember angie saying that she could call her dad up rite now and get him to pick us all up... but she realised tat this was a test, and we had to get through it.. in the end... it was tooo unbearable and the storm was getting so heavy.. got her dad toyota targo to pick us up... and we were saved and felt safe at that point...

No comments:

Post a Comment