Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PD Entry 5: Job Interview completely pointless

10:47am || 6 January 2009

Lately all my dreams have included dialogue that I actually said that I can sorta remember. I was at the meeting room for interview, with some dude and a lady and another guy, wasn't a one on one, the walls were white, I be sure that the job was promotion to students on campus but turned out to be some selling job and for a company I thought was AEISEC but actually was AEISECK, I completely felt shamed and did not know how I got into that. I remember at one point before they told me they were AEISECK they had given me a little package, there was a towel, cap and drink bottle with words AEISECK on it, I don't know they were like some mining or production company, it was werid coz they didn't mention that on there ad. I was like ok I'm leaving now I have another appointment to get to and when I exited the room, I realised where I was, at my old ballet, the old building called school of performing arts or something, I was spooked and shocked and I had driven the Honda car to get to this interview by myself, it was daytime I remember, I got in the car quickly, no one else was around me but I felt that I really had to leave this place, it was giving me the creeps, oh I searched my handbag for mobile to call dad that I was coming home now to be sure he was home, then drove myself home. The dream ended there.

No comments:

Post a Comment