Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PD Entry 21: UQ bombed

6:48pm || 27 June 2009

I cannot believe it, no dream in awhile and all of a sudden a bad dream comes shooting in... Not good...I was so scared and afraid for my life.. the entire time I was like this is it, Im gonna die.. this is the end... UQ was like a castle... it was stormy and rainy and dark all around... and french fire fighter planes were bombing us all around... the bombs were small to start with and then got bigger and bigger... we finished class in the great hall then we all departed and I walked down to the bus stop... there was quite a lot of us there waiting... we had no idea that french were out to get us... but it was really dark all around and we all suddenly sensed danger coming... we couldn't wait any longer... and ran back towards the uni for shelter.. I have no idea who I was following.. some just took shelter in the refectory.. I remember that in danger we all were called to the highest staircase building... inside there was like a zillion staircases to climb forming a square spiral all the way to the top floor to like 47 floors... it was not enuff time to reach the top.. so I decided to head to the next building... I found a tight squeeze all around.. and had no idea I was at the top with some other people... they were like servants or staff as equivalent.. they showed me a secret entrance and it was to the grand room lounge and it was really comfy sofas.. it was hard to breathe and then suddenly seeing all the planes shoot past in the window... it was terrifying to watch and we could feel the earth shake and everything around us was just shaking and vibrating... we did not know whether we were gonnas any second at all... we could only hope... now at that point I was just sooo scared and afraid that I just woke up out of that dream... it was well and truly like 8ish in the morning... I snapped myself out of that dream... didn't want to know whether I died or survived...

No comments:

Post a Comment