Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Personal Dream Journal Entry 3: 2 Dreams in one Night? Red poison apple and biomed?

9.15am || 29 November 2008

These 2 dreams felt as if they happened together in the same night, I was really tired that evening and went to bed early but somehow it must have been a really long and deep sleep because I think I even had 2 separate dreams. Quite weird, I don't normally get that, normally I'd either have just one dream or one dream during the evening and then towards daylight and I'm awake dream something totally different. Anyway I'll tell what I can remember, which isn't at all much. I think it was a school excursion to someplace. Potions class or science class maybe? The teacher was showing us all types of stuff and after a while a big red poison stain appeared across the sky, we were out in the forest, bush or something. It was shaped like an apple.

The next dream was, hmm also about school, I don't know but what's with all these school, high school dreams? must be I really miss my good old school days, back when I miss my childhood. So anyway, in the oval, sports oval, met these 2 girls, students I thought but didn't know where they came from. Like they from a hidden school, close to and near our high school. They are actually biomedicine students, they asked me to be there test runner. So I operated a stopwatch for them to do the race. Apparently I didn't do it that accurately and so they got all up me. I asked them where they go to school, they showed me a map, it was a map of our school, but somewhere hidden is there a biomed school just across this oval. It was werid coz no one else knew of have seen this biomed school in existence, it almost felt like it was magic keeping this witch skool hidden.

No comments:

Post a Comment