Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PD Entry 14: Southbank is all flowers but filled with creepy crawly spiders, I meet a cute guy working at an Asian grocery store, both Angela shopping

2:09pm || 25 January 2009

In all these dreams I liked some parts of each but my fave has got to be meeting a new person dream! There always fun! Funny I woke up today at like 11am, must have dreamed well into the morning, as it was raining apparently this morning. I think it was worth it coz I dreamed up plenty detail to dish out rite here for ya so make note of this. The leads in the south bank dream was dad and I. LOL last time it was mum and it only meant trouble this time its no different. Late afternoon and it was getting dark and we had to make our way through the pathway, southbank parks have nice flowers and grass surrounding the footpaths but what you don't notice is the spiders all over the webs, and let me tell u there were literally hundreds! I think mum also came into the dream as well as I think I was guiding her through at one point and dad was just way ahead, the pathway became like a maze, we remembered that this root was the more webby one and had to go to the other one, it was really dark but we made it to the end in time, LOL the spiders and webs were really scary I was fearing for my life coz I absolutely loathe them!

After getting out of the maze we saw a well lit Asian grocery store and mum needed to buy stuff to make tonight's dinner. So after all the shopping we went to the counter, only I did coz mum said she will wait outside for me and asked me to pay. He gave me a lollipop, and I was like why you give me this? He is like its an extra 3.80 for the lolli with the drink I purchased. I was like I didn't pay for that and he is like well I paid the 3.80 for you so you can have it for free, and I was like oh kool. Then because I already bought a pack of lollies myself I gave one to him. Mum and Dad then came and asked me why I was taking so long and they chatted to the guy too and asked him questions bout the store and it turns out that his dad actually owns the store and that they live just across the road in a 2 story house. LOL it was literally across the road! While my mum was busily asking questions to him I quickly scribbled on a blank piece of paper beside the counter desk and I wrote my email and number and name but I was soo nervous I had to cross it out like 8 times before I could write properly and neatly enough to read and I gave it to him. We then left. LOL I checked my email the next morning and to my surprise 4 emails at like different times from him appeared in my inbox. Crazy! I didn't read them all just like the very first one he sent, but I remember vaguely what he asked and wrote to me. He talked a bit bout himself and how he is always busy looking after the store and doesn't have time for much else. Funny thing is I actually don't remember what his name was, and I didn't even ask that, but I do remember that he had a nice clean haircut and was wearing a long sleeved white shirt and black pants. Gosh can't remember anything after that, when that dream ended I really wished I knew what happened next...

and the last part of the dream, actually I think this might have been before the other 2. Angie D and I were on our way to pick up Angie S from a restaurant, this was classic times we were driving a classic 60s car which drives so slow and no roads we were driving along street paths like in Denmark, and we stopped right outside the restaurant and saw Angie S but she said she didn't wanna come with us, indirectly like we were just waiting outside watching her but she was too busy chatting to other people and so we figured that out. Everyone was all poshly dressed up as they did in those days and I remember Angie S looked really nice in a long white skinny dress with a brooch in the middle of chest. She was also carrying a fan and had a nice sparkly butterfly hairclip in her hair. Her hair was up and curled to perfection but her face was just as I remembered from primary school, but she was all grown up like now just like we were. So it was a mixed night of fascinating, interesting, weird and scary dreams all in one! Can't wait to see what my mind explores next!

No comments:

Post a Comment