Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PD Entry 15: Shopping at Harbourtown myself, a dream with mandy inside! I met Girls Generation, game arcade inside harbourtown, shopping with panda

2:49pm || 29 January 2009

Ok this dream was kool in a way coz mandy appeared! Ya how totally uncalled for! My dreams are always dark settings like this one too, shopping at harbourtown level 3 or something or even higher, on my own, it was completely empty, nobody was shopping around except me, these shops were all clothing and fashion stores, all the stores were left alone, like everybody had evacuated from the building coz of some major event fire or happening. Clothes were placed all messily and thrown around and sale signs were misplaced and all over the place and all on the floor. I began to worry and panic and was thinking where did everybody go? I finally moved into a store and saw a nice skirt I really liked and saw the price it was 30bucks. Then a lady she had glasses on, not sure if she was shop keeper but was kinda talking to herself, so I quickly left...

It was lunchtime in harbourtown and I was meeting my family for maccas on level 2 and mandy was on level 1, we were supposed to be meeting up to shop together but she was already shopping with her high school friends, which consisted of Melissa, Kat and Elena. I called her and asked where she was and she said level one and I was like come to level 2 that's where I am. She just said she will meet up after I eat. So I just continued to eat with my family.

Once we were ready to shop together it was already late afternoon going really dark and it all happened really fast and we were like how the hell are we supposed to shop at nighttime in this place? I recall not much except like lamps in the shop streets where you walk. Not many other people either like they had all disappeared and it was all quite. So it was just us 2. Then we heard music, girls singing and much sound and laughter coming from short distance away, at like centre stage or something, then we tried to hide behind bushes and make our way closer to where the sound was coming from. Then right in front of us, appeared a girl who was dancing she was ribbon dancing, I sorta recognised her and then I realised it was Yoona from Girls Generation! As in the korean girl band group. She looked at us funny and with laughter then danced in the direction of where the music was coming from, we were following behind her. Then we saw it, Girls generation all members rehearsing in secret, then we thought they must have closed down the shopping centre for celebrity group show practice. So we were just watching them do there rehearsal, I was like wow so star struck to see one of my fave bands live, I don't think any of them noticed us, it was quite kool to be able to watch GG for free!

That was the nice part of the dream, it soon got a whole lot weirder... I discovered along with primary school friend Carly that there was a hidden arcade game centre in harbourtown, LOL it was empty and dark inside as well, when we went in it was like so tiny place like an underground pool area bar club but then we went deeper into the place and openned some rather big, unusal and heavy doors and there it was 2 levels, we were on the top and at the bottom was the bowling lane areas. This room was a lot bigger than before it was gigantic! like monster sized people to play bowling. I think I said something along the lines of they can't bowl from here, then realised u had actually gotta get below the platform to be able to get the ball thru and into the hole. I don't know what's with all the emptiness and darkness in these dreams but I guess its different feeling hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment