Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PD Entry 11: Violin Concert Dream

12:37pm || 22 January 2009

Um I dunno, can't really remember who or wat was performing, the main focus and action was our seating arrangements in some sorta classic old theatre, I haven't any idea but we switched a lotta different seats, were we avoiding someone? We had like our large packbags with us like we were seriously alone wherever we were going. Afterwards, we left and outside to like a park bench with shelter like those old huts, it was night time and we were just chilling and chatting and digging through our bags looking at all the stuff, we spent so much time actually packing up and repacking everything, we had alota food with us and we had to pack it carefully back, as we were eating mostly me during the performance, was even pushed to the side seat coz i was so busy munching and didn't pay any attention to who was on stage. Gosh alota the people with me were like teens and kids like I knew them and they knew me somehow, but one person I definitely remember who was in this dream with me was Angela Si, from primary school, I can't believe it but she was in this dream suddenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment