Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PD Entry 16: Shopping park chaos with the Chan family, attending uni lecture

3:46pm || 7 February 2009

Last nite's dream was kinda like a real life thingy with the family, we do sorta experience family driving outings where we can't find parking? Well we went to a new shopping centre and we had to park next door in the uni car park, well it was really different, you enter the carpark and then there are 2 buildings or either side left and right and they are really high with like 20 levels of parking space. We kinda entered not knowing which and where or how we were supposed to park, it was a really busy scene, uni students charging thru the ticket machine and cars passing us rushing to get the spots. We finally made the decision to take the left entrance upstairs and had no idea why the other cars weren't going this way. We discovered at the top empty parking bays which was so unusual and were wondering why no one would park here instead of snatching and fighting with other customers. It was really dark at the top, we got out and just peaked down below at where the main thing was happening. I was like watch out guys there is a heap of spider webs just beneath us don't touch it or u'll be all grossed out was my call. I was beginning to feel so insecure and was about to tell my family to go and park elsewhere or we would be fined or they will come take the car away. We finally left and decided to park on the right building and we asked some police guy and he told us that it was out of bounds area where we had parked before and that nobody has ever gone there in years. Left me feeling really spooked. We did not say anything that we had been there. We then went up the parking place to search for a place to park and luckily we found one on E19 yellow. I was like totally trying to remember the section we parked so that we wouldn't be lost. Then it was just through glass doors into the shopping place it was well lighted and in gold, the place felt really warm.

I was attending a new lecture, actually it was lecture 2 in week 2 since for some reason I missed lecture 1. I was so confused where to go, this new uni was just so different and weird and the area, corridors and theatre were all in a squished place. Even the lecturer was a weirdo. I just had no clue what he was talking about, I wasn't even one bit worried about that. Then I kept on beginning to wander around the area and I think I took a glass lift and I got stuck inside and I realised I didn't have my handbag with me, I had left it inside the lecture room and my mobile was in there. Then I can't remember anything after this, my dream got cut here, haha maybe coz I was soo afraid and in shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment