Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PD Entry 31: I met Taylor Swift ZOMG

9:08am || 19 December 2009

Triggers: Just my plain addiction to Taylor and also how everyone seems to love her, can't get enuff of her and my fave xmas song is Merry Swiftmas! She was in her bedroom... dorm or whateva just chillin and I think she was rehearsing on her bed for her concert the next day, singing and playing guitar. I bribed a young girl, coz she had made this nice poster for her, and wanted her to sign it, so I was like hang on I'll get her to do that... When I saw her I was like wow... she was soo nice and casual. We made very good conversation and we instantly clicked. At the end of the meeting we were friends... I remember asking her to follow me on twitter, so hilarious... I was like mine is twitter.com/thylian I also asked her so many questions and reminded her to keep at her work and don't become something you are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment