Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PD Entry 32: Scary Aboriginal Dream

10:36am || 24 December 2009

1st Nite at Cairns 20th, bad bad dream. All the policeman were layed down dead coz they had been shot and this case was about a couple and family fight also. The policeman just couldn't stop them, break them from fighting and it got soo bad that they had to shoot them down. I was running towards the uni for class on a suburban street when I was stoped in my run by crowds outside something like my old ballet studio, I went to have a look and when I peeked into the hall door. I saw so many policeman just shot down laying there dead. It was a very uncomfortable look and feeling. I don't think anyone saw me and I knew I wasn't allowed to be there. I actually had went to see from a different door, back door coz there was too many people at the entrance, and there were more people holding the people from seeing the sight. I continued to uni, it was a nite lecture, I sat down and saw my OT friends several rows in front of me, they didn't notice I was there and the lecturer was about to begin. When the lecture was finished, I told them I wasn't going to continue OT anymore and was going back to accounting and they said oh that's kool and kept talking to each other. I felt really sad. Like they didn't even care about me and had already forgotten about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment