Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PD Entry 25: I'm taking another OT exam on the holidays? Tell me it ain't a sup >.<

11:03am || 25 November 2009

Ok I remember boarding onto a boat, ferry no. It was just on the dock on the platform and there were 2 directions and rite in the middle was the sign pointing OT exam to the left and Physio exam on the rite. So I was hurrying along the path and then sat on my seat. On the table was exam paper, scrap paper and a bowl of food. It had pasta, choi, herbs and dumplings? and I think some curry puff as well. I was a lil confused, around me we took the exam at nite and out in the open and the water was below us. I had no idea wat to do so I decided to shove all the food well just the dumpling and curry puff into my bag beside me. Did I wanna take it home or wat? dunno and cleaned up my desk, I remember forgetting to place my student card and searched my bag for it. So there wasn't any perusal so we went ahead and started. Right question 1 was a theory question, actually I think we had to watch a video. Cant remember then question 3 was whre we were asked to eat the contents and mix parts of the content in the bowl. That's when I was like holy xhit in my bag and took everything out, lol the paper just had the steps, and didn't ask you to eat it, but I presumed you needed to try the taste to be able to answer the questions. Another question was based on prac class, we all went to observe a child perform in a cultural dance and take notes on that. Funny how they ask a exam question based on pervious prac work. Anywayz thats all I can remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment