Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PD Entry 4: Family Getaway, outing/airport/Limo

10:37am || 6 January 2009

This dream I actually liked because it was like a holiday dream with different adventures and sight seeing and with family. and the funny thing is that I actually remember alot of this dream almost like it was real. My dreams are all pierced together completely randomly haha Ok well we all had luggage to carry with us, most of the scene was at the airport, but inside it was like heaps of big rooms like those ones in mansions that have just open space and no furniture or anything. But for some reason outside is like raining, storming felt like the city outside was getting flooded with heap of water. Masses of people squished together inside the airport all waiting next morning to escape on a holiday trip. I remember we all slept together on the masses of open floor on our own separate sleeping bags, I think it was only dad who slept away from us. and in the morning we all had to gather our stuff really quickly for early start to catch the cars out to destination. We had to find dad quick and since we were really late but so was everyone else we had to find the quickest path to get to the cars. The intercom was operating and everyone were up, some were stil asleep and were really confused and had to find there people, we found dad at last but then we lost him again when we arrived at the cars it was late nighttime, for some strange reason should have been morning but it wasn't, everyone boarded normal cars but there was a limo waiting for us, so strange, it was clearly a long limo with like 8 doors but when we were inside I remember clearly the driver seat the guy beside and 5 seats with the 5th one slightly turned towards the seat beside. I was next to tat seat and put my backpack there. Mum and ray were beside me, I even asked why coz it was a limo from the outside it should look like a limo inside but it was just a normal inside of any car with just back seats and front seats. Dad wasn't with us for some reason, but I think he turned out to be the guy already waiting for us in the seat beside the driver ahaha, he was actually a friend the driver! Then we just drove off and tats all I can remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment