Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PD Entry 19: Fast food, Fast ride

8:33pm || 2 April 2009

This dream was so weird, another fast in motion dream, hey but love for food and triggery for it..really was good... I remember it was like all you can eat thing, it was a shop rite u go in and u take wat u would like to eat really fast and get out... nofing like any all you can eat restaurant, inside reminded me of Sizzler, the lights and the yummy gourmet food, can't remember specifically wat kinds of food but I remember slaps of pasta, nice cup cakes, jellies, cakes with cream and so much icying and decorative pieces, it was all so fancy... so wat happens is you get onto a carriage, I think it was a train carriage like the ones in the sushi train restaurants or it was one like individual with seatbeats and your feet dangle in the air like those at dreamworld in those fast and scary rides.. actually it felt exactly like that, and we were thrown around and we didn't even let us stop properly to pick and scope up the food, more just a mere glance and touch... in the end I was just like take whatever, and then the ride continued to the end.. at least I can be thankful that I didn't have any scary spider like dreams. woo

No comments:

Post a Comment