Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PD Entry 27: High school mixed with uni dream

1:05pm || 4 December 2009

Well last nite I had this dream, 2 separate ones... in a swimming pool and there was this mini jet ski boat thingy ma jing. It was soo small and it looked so squishy inside ,there wasn't much leg room but I tried to stick one leg in and already lost my balance, was real scared. Then there was this slide thingy jungle entrance slide into the swimming pool. It was just plain weird. Anywho the next dream was this, it was the high school San Sisto hall. there was a stage and a audience. they were noisy and the teacher called 3 full names, Amanda from high school, Belinda from OT? and me. I was like wat for. Then we all got on stage and sat there. The teacher then presented our awards and mine was a graduate certificate for driving? and a green P plate sticker. I was like WTH I already have this. Got a bit confused and then as we left the stage the crowd was really cheering and it was soo noisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment