Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PD Entry 7: I'm a MURDERER! I killed someone!

9:11pm || 11 January 2009

Last night I had this dream that I never thought I would before, I'm the bad guy the one who commits a serious crime of murder! It sounds so ridiculous everything inside but the only familiar known person in this dream was my mum! I have no idea what stimulated this dream but I did not like this dream at all! I hope to have a trend of happy dreams god! Anywayz here are the facts, I remember being really scared for my life! In this dream we had to search for something in a maze style spooky kinda halloween house again ye and although there were other people there as well doing the mission we had to go at it alone, I cannot remember wat exactly we had to find before we were able to come out but anyway I found someone's sunnies and by that time it was time to leave and so I just took them with me. When I came out it was time to gather round and everybody had to to report on what they had found in the house, when it was my turn to show what I had I showed them the sunnies and it turned out to belong to some guy's uncle, afterwards somehow everyone knew that someone had murdered the uncle in the house, there was evidence and because I had held onto the sunnies they automatically think it was me who had murdered him, then the boy the guy, who was my guy friend told me it was him who had killed his uncle in the house and dragged him outta sight but forgot bout the evidence of the sunnies, he told me not to tell anyone it was him, coz he was a friend I shut my mouth. Then I was the killer and had to be taken to jail but first to some court that took place at a gathering round the fire at night, it felt like I was meant to be burnt alive like they kill witches bak in the old days, at this hearing I had to speak up and prove myself I was not the killer, and if there were any witnesses to speak up for me, the boy I don't remember him being here, I told mum before this event everything and that the boy actually came up to me and told me he was the murderer of his own uncle because he hated him so much. Mum understood and said she will cover me at the gathering, the time came and no one spoke and she didn't defend me and then the dream ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment