Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PD Entry 6: Random email message sent to an old man

10:55am || 6 January 2009

Now this dream was really scary and I was angry at myself when I woke up. This dream was actually based on a real thing I did, like what actually happened but you did not see and I was shown it in the dream. So weird coz when I woke up I was like it was only a dream, not real. I was scared in the dream, that was how real it felt.

All started when I randomly sent a email to some random guy, did not reply back and so in this dream he did and he said meet me at some hospital at like this time blah blah... So I went there and I was like Terence, and nurse showed me to his bed, he was old and sick seated on a chair not on bed. He told me all about his illness long history and I was like are you Terence and he was like yes and he told me how he reacted to the email, how shocked he was, I was really I don't know felt a little weird and insecure.

No comments:

Post a Comment