Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PD Entry 33: Jap exam and getting lost

9:44am || 30 December 2009

So high school buddies were with me on this adventure dream. It was me, kizza and Amanda T. We found ourselves in a vast building area lost after we had taken a jap exam. Although I did not remember taking one. But I remember saying to them, when I did primary school jap I was always getting like high HAs and now its like SA plus. HAHA And amanda was like I hope I get a high HA or something and then when I told them about my score trends they were like we will see. So we just kept running around trying to find a way out. So weird the place was really quite. We didn't bump into anyone who could have helped us find a way outta here. I have no idea how on earth we got into this place. We could see that the sky was starting to go gray, wasn't a pleasant sight. After turning many corners and blocks I found a climbing stairs and weird things and then we saw a little hole and we peeked through it and saw a professor in white just standing along the balcony not so far away. We knew that lead to some science lab so we didn't go to ask him for help. He looked a little freaky but it's good he never saw us and we never saw his face. haha. Then we just kept running and never turned back. We finally found this gate and it was like rabbit proof fence. It was a fence but made out of wire, and there was a small hole we had to take a leap down and jump and fall. It was the only way out. So we realised it and just went for it. Then we found ourselves on some deck. And at last we were at the testing centre again. There were like 3 boats, connected just at the dock. We were walking towards one of the 3 boats and it had tables like at weddings all nicely decorated and at the front was I guess reception and a man standing there. He was very well dressed and looked like he was in charge of everything and knew everything so we asked me when do the jap results get released and he said in about half an hour. Then we were like sigh. Then we saw 2 guys on a boat rowing outside towards the sea. They were both just in the same exam as us. Took the same test and I recognised one of them. I remember his profile from youtube or something. Think he was a musician. Then the dude was like those boys shouldn't take off now. There will be rough storms coming soon. I was like they don't live too far away. They lived in brisbane but in a very unfamiliar suburb, forgot the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment